1.How would you describe your style?
- My style is all over the place really. I sometimes feel like painting something super realistic other times i like to paint in a more relaxed way, almost childlike. I think eclectic and very colorful are two terms that describe my style perfectly.
2. PC or Mac? Pencil and paper or tablet? Photoshop or Illustrator?
- PC. Pencil and Paper. Photoshop
3. What are your favorite art mediums?
- I love painting with watercolors,gouache and ink. Any water based medium will work.
4. most used art supplies?
- winsor and newton 45 halfpans
- kuretake gansai tambi medium watercolor palette
- daco gouache set
- kuretake gem colors palette
5.Where do you get your inspiration from?
- As cliche as it might sound i get inspiration from everything around me. I love plants and cats so i find it relaxing to paint them.I also like browsing through runway looks so i sometimes do fashion illustration. I like creating patterns and incorporating nature elements in them.I also think travelling and seeing new places is a great way to get inspired. The point is that you have to keep working and inspiration will come naturally.
6. what do you use to film your youtube videos?
- I use the canon 700d with the kit lens. nothing too fancy. and your average tripod
7.Did you study art in school?
- I studied art at university. I studied graphic design at the art and design university in cluj-napoca, romania and i also studied a semester of communication design in manchester,uk.
8. do you take personal COMMISSIONS?
- yup. just send me an e-mail @firstname.lastname@example.org